Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press presents the ultimate research notebook, the perfect tool for the student as well as the professional researcher. With 100 pages, and table of contents, you can organize the most hectic lab schedule. Each notebook includes seven pages of essential reference tables and charts, information on common solutions, and measurement conversion factors selected from Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press manuals. This is the most functional, economical, and professional lab resource available.
- Pages: 100 sequentially numbered pages printed front and back
- Page format: ¼ inch grid with signature block at the bottom
- Table of contents for listing experiments by title, date and page number
- Printed fields for title, project, purpose, date, and signature data on each page
- Detailed instructions on keeping a laboratory notebook
- Seven pages of tables and charts (genetic code, amino acids, solutions, buffers, periodic chart, conversion factors, etc.)
- Permanently bound