Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press presents the ultimate research notebook, the perfect tool for the student as well as the professional researcher. With 50 carbonless, duplicate pages, and table of contents, the paperback edition can help you organize the most hectic lab schedule. Each notebook includes seven pages of essential reference tables and charts, information on common solutions, and measurement conversion factors selected from Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press manuals. This is the most functional, economical, and professional lab resource available.
- Pages: 50 consecutively numbered carbonless, duplicate pages
- Page format: ¼ inch grid with signature block at the bottom
- Table of contents for listing experiments by title, date and page number
- Detailed instructions on keeping a laboratory notebook
- Seven pages of tables and charts (genetic code, amino acids, solutions, buffers, periodic chart, conversion factors, etc.)
- Laminated, water resistant soft cover, sidebound, with foldout flap