- How do I place an order?
- We offer many convenient methods for placing orders. Please view our How to Order page for more information. Our customer service representatives are available from Monday through Friday from 8 a.m.6 p.m. (ET) at our USA office to answer any additional questions you may have. The phone number is 1-855-452-6793.
- Do I have to pay sales tax?
- Some states require us to collect sales tax. Tax exempt organizations should supply tax exempt information at the time of ordering.
Note that sales tax is not applicable to journalsubscription orders.
- Can I place an order from outside of the U.S.?
- Yes, either by sending your order directly to our U.S. office or by contacting one of our worldwide offices.
- Can I order in currencies other than the U.S. dollar?
- Orders placed through our U.S. headquarters must be placed in U.S. dollars. Our Distributors work in other currencies. Please contact them directly for ordering information.
- Can I order a book that is not yet available?
- Yes, your order will be placed on back order if it is not available immediately and you will be notified of the expected ship date. Your credit card will not be charged until the book is actually shipped.
- What if I do not receive my order? Can it be traced?
- If you do not receive your order please contact the Customer Service Department by email or by phone at 1-855-452-6793 and we will be happy to trace the order for you.
- Is it safe to place my order with a credit card?
- Our servers provide secure transactions so you can use your credit card with confidence.
- Can I get a discount on bulk orders?
- We do have programs for distributors and resellers in both the US and abroad. Please contact Robert Redmond, our Sales Account Manager, for more details.
- How can I adopt a CSHL Press publication for use as a course text?
- Print out an Examination Copy Request Form here and fax completed form to (516) 422-4094.
Please contact Geraldine Jaitin, our Exam Copy Coordinator, for more details.
- How can I obtain review copies of your publications?
- Review copies of CSHL Press publications may be obtained by submitting requests in writing to us.
- Is it possible to obtain reprint and/or translation rights for CSHL Press publications?
- Yes, your request must be submitted in writing to Mala Mazzullo, Contract and Rights Manager.